Monday, April 5, 2010

Denominational Non Judgmental Charitable Functionality Thats Interelated

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #203, 8912-156 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

April Vth, MMX

Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud

Dear David:

I was thinking that Work Experience 15-35 could be expanded out to have a seperate component called Volunteer Experience 15-35. This volunteer experience would be done as High School Credit courses and performed in a non denominational, missionary style. So the students could be assigned to work for church groups or mission groups of other faiths. For instance I would certainly be interested in performing good works IV Jewish, Islamic & say Sikh charities (as well as other religious groups.)

Just because a person is of Christian faith such as I am does not mean they shouldn't be allowed to work for and garner Credits with alternative charities. So I if still was taking courses I would work with the Red Crescent Blood Services Group. Coordinating blood drives and fundraisers with people of the Islamic faith. In this way, I could network and make contacts outside my Christian circle.

Peaceful Easter Monday,

Rory

Source: Samaritan's Purse.

No comments: